Female fitblrs between 13-25 please reblog.
$65 + Free Shipping
I bought these for myself, and they were a bit too big. I couldn’t return them through Toms, so I would love to sell them to someone who would appreciate them. They have NEVER been worn, only for a moment to try them on. They come with the TOMS sticker and bag that is standard with every TOMS order, and they will come in the original Toms box. These normally sell for $80.Warning for those unfamiliar with Toms sizing. Toms shoes tend to be big. I usually wear a 7.5 and these were a tad bit too big. These would be best for someone who wears a size 8 or 8.5 shoe normally.
I’m selling these shoes for those interested
6 months, NO cardio, NO weight lost.
Here’s what she did: “My routine is pretty straightforward: I go to the gym 3 times a week. Each session I do deadlift or squat; bench or OHP; and dips or pull-ups (I alternate between each of these pairs). When I can do five sets of five reps at a given weight, I add five pounds and begin again.”
Weight lifting FTW!
Ah, this is user montereyo of reddit.
In 6 months, she did a recomposition of her body by:
- eating like normal but just included more protein in her diet
- staying the exact same weight (137lbs at 5’8”)
- lifting heavy weights with the program Starting Strength
- Squat 85lbs 5x5
- Bench 75lbs 5x5
- Deadlift 140lbs 1x3
- And didn’t do ANY cardio AT ALL
The weight on the scale means nothing, but your amount of muscle does. The answer to a slim body is not always weight loss and dieting. And of course, LIFTING HEAVY DOES NOT MAKE YOU BULKY.
reblogging because this is important stuff yo
no cardio = flab you have so much extra fat and flabby things on you
you’d look so much better if you did some cardio
where is the flab like seriously. she looks fantabulous.
Seriously though. Whoever said she has “so much flabby things on you” you are CRAZY. Plus having extra muscle burns fat so…
New products you should know about!
Earth Balance White Cheddar Popcorn
The popcorns have officially launched nationwide and are available exclusively at Whole Foods Market. If they are not at your local Whole Foods, they will be soon.
Silk Iced Latté
Available in vanilla and mocha flavors!
As some of you have been asking for the cauliflower crust recipe, I decided to write it down; I hope this helps.
1) These are the ingredients I used: cauliflower, eggs, carrots and parsley. Of course you can skip the carrots or the parsley or even add other things.
2) Shred the cauliflower, watch out for your fingers, it might hurt a little.
3) Shred your carrots and add them.
4) Cut the parsley to tiny pieces, add eggs, salt and pepper.
5) Mix everything well!
6) Get your pan and heat up some oil – I used olive oil.
7) Fill the mixture inside of the pan, disperse it a little and put the top back on the pan.
8) Wait about 8 minutes. As long as your cauliflower crust roasts, you can make a nice cup of tea and cut all other ingredients that you want to put on top of your crust, be creative, everything is possible and absolutely delicious!
9) Flip your crust - It might be difficult and about to break – try to use a plate to flip it. Once you’ve managed this, let it roast on the other side for some more minutes.
10) Now decorate it with anything you want and enjoy this healthy heaven!